The following are illustrative, non-exhaustive lists of trademarks and logos owned by Sandwich Inc. Please refrain from making commercial use of the trademarks or from using our logos without first requesting and receiving written license from us to do so.
We consider our trademarks valuable assets and ask that when using the trademarks for non-commercial or editorial purposes you please adhere to a few general principles. Following these principles helps us protect our valuable trademark rights and preserve the voice and identity that we’ve worked so hard to nurture with the people that love Sandwich.
- Always appropriately recognize our trademarks:
- within Canada and the United States, by including the appropriate ™ or ® symbol on the first use, and
- outside Canada and the United States, by using the appropriate trademark attribution notice instead of trademark symbols:
[Insert Trademark] is a trademark of Sandwich Inc.
- Always use the complete trademark as an adjective in all communications.
- Always distinguish our trademarks from the surrounding text by capitalizing the first letter, capitalizing or italicizing the entire trademark, or using different font.
- Never alter our trademarks, including through abbreviation to create acronyms, varying the spelling, adding or deleting hyphens, making two words one, or making one word two.
- Never make our trademarks possessive or plural.
- Never use our trademarks as a noun or verb.
- Never combine our trademarks with your or any third-party names, trademarks, or logos.
- Never use our trademarks in a derogatory, disparaging, false, illegal, infringing, or misleading manner.
Reg. No. 4,952,192
Reg. No. 5,000,176
Reg. No. 5,064,440
Reg. No. 5,172,379
Reg. No. 5,086,744
Making the expensive affordable™