If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, Sandwich’s return policy allows you to return the product purchased on www.trysandwich.com within 30 days counting from the date of receipt of shipment, and request a refund from Sandwich for any reason.
Note: Express shipping cost is non-refundable.
For the return request, Sandwich is not responsible for lost packages due to the carrier, or products received that can not be verified. Received products that have damage determined to have been caused by the end-user may be subject to denial of the return request.
TO QUALIFY FOR A REFUND, ALL THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE MET:
1. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from Sandwich within 30 days from the date of receipt of shipment. To request a RMA, contact Sandwich Service Team at [email protected]
2. The cost of return shipping will be borne by the customer.
3. The RMA number and necessary contact information (including but not limited to name, phone numbers, address, email, purchased date, etc.) must be clearly displayed on the printing template provided by Sandwich Service Team or written on paper by the customer, and must be included along with the returned product.
4. For warranty service, please keep your receipt and/or invoice to validate proof of purchase.
5. Returned product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
6. All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
7. Authorization to return does not guarantee credit or exchange. We will issue an exchange or credit upon receipt of the return package.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. RMA is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
2. Express shipping and handling charges, gift wrapping fees are not refundable. If your order contains multiple products and you only return a part of them, do note that express shipping charges are not refundable. Partial shipping charges are also not refundable.
3. If you return a product to Sandwich, (a) without a RMA from Sandwich (b) without all parts included in the original package, Sandwich retains the right to refuse delivery of such return.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Sandwich warrants the original purchaser that your Sandwich product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period aforementioned. Sandwich does not warrant the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Sandwich is not responsible for damage arising from failure to following instructions relating to the product’s usage.
If a hardware defect is found and a valid claim is received by Sandwich within the Warranty Period, Sandwich will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the product at no charge, use new or refurbished replacement parts or, (2) replace the product with a new or refurbished product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Limited Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the products are sold by www.trysandwich.com, and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
A Warranty Service Order must be requested from Sandwich within Warranty Period from the date of receipt of shipment. To request a Warranty Service Order, contact Sandwich Service Team [email protected] To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Sandwich. In accordance with applicable law, Sandwich may require the customer to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Sandwich will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
For customer support, please email us at : [email protected] or access our live chat service at http://global.trysandwich.com/en/cs/chat (Monday – Sunday: 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM CST)
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty applies only to the product manufactured by or for Sandwich, that can be identified by the “Sandwich” or “SnapSafe” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any (a) Damage due to acts of nature or God, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes and the like; (b) Negligence; (c) Commercial use; (d) Modifications to any part of the Product; (e) Damage caused by use with non-Sandwich products; (f) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (g) Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Sandwich or with improper voltage or power supply; or (h) Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Sandwich. Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty. No Sandwich reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, all implied warranties (including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) shall be limited in duration to the duration of this limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, Sandwich shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when Sandwich has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.